Sunday 23 September 2012

t 20 match

Harbhajan Singh:" First of all I would like to thank God. Ya, I'm back. I have been dropped because of injuries and other boys were doing well. God is great and he gave me 4 wickets. For me it was an important game, I was not playing international games for a year. Taking wickets was much needed. This reward is for my mom and close people who have stuck to me. In T20 cricket, it's important to just read the game and cut down the run-up. I was not able to control the ball. I bowled with a shorter run-up. This is everything for me, without playing for India, what I would do. Special thanks to the boys, who supported me when I was out. I would like to thank Essex people as well. Hopefully I can continue to do well."Dhoni:" I think it was a fantastic performance after resting a few key players. We batted really well. We were not aiming too high as we had 5 bowlers and they responded well. It's a difficult one, we have requested the senior players to try a few players. They responded well. Irfan is gutsy and he takes up challenges. The middle order remained the same. That was a good sign for us. Response from the spinners was brilliant. Our fast bowlers were not bowling really well. Let's go back to our basics. We gave both spinners chances and now we have a problem of plenty. If the guys are responding, you need to give them some extra games. When you get desperate to perform, you don't really do well. Rohit can play a variety of strokes. We will have to see the interest of the team. All the players who missed the games have won India a lot of players single-handedly."

No comments:

Post a Comment